Monday 20 June 2011

COLLECTION: my lipsticks! __MakeuPanda

I took these photos a long time ago and haven't got around to posting them yet.
So this is just a collection of my lipsticks.
I don't have that many but I do love them and am constantly buying more! :)


 I store them in this glass pot from Hobbycraft but I think that I will need something bigger soon hehe.


 These are colortrend by Avon. I don't like woodland very much but bikini is very cute.
 These are Topshop lipsticks, and the colours are really rich and apply well.



 These are Mac and I collected quite a few of these with Back to Mac. If you're wondering which swatch is which then please don't hesitate to ask.



 These are just two randoms! Barry M in black, because Ireally wanted a black lipstick and I knew that Barry M did one for a cheap price! :) It's lovely but takes a few coats to build up the colour. The other is a small Urban Decay lipstick in Midnight Cowboy. It's a miniture version my mum got me in a set :) The colour is quite sheer but looks very pretty.

Which is your favourite lipstick brand and colour? :)
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have a few barryM lipsticks too - they are my absolute favourite xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx

    Giveaway from Boticca on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete