Monday 9 May 2011

COLLECTION - my MAC palettes and Coastal Scents palettes _MakeuPanda

These are my two MAC eyeshadow palettes. I have one of neutrals and one for colours.
 ALL L TO R:
Top: Brun, Tempting (waste of money, crumbly, doesn't go on smoothly), -EMPTY*sob*-, Carbon (a staple) Black Tied
Middle: Bamboo, Amber Lights (beautiful colour), Mythology, Print, (a very empty) Beauty Marked
Bottom: Samoa silk (a very odd colour, not sure what possessed me to buy this), Gorgeous Gold, Ricepaper, Crystal Avalanche (the prettiest highlight colour EVER), Gesso
ALL L TO R:
Top: Post Haste, Creme de Violet, Parfait Amour, Humid, Plumage (not a great dark blue, would prefer a more blue-y colour, this is quite greyish)
Middle: Orange, Stars 'n' Rockets, Tilt, Swimming, Freshwater
Bottom: Chrome Yellow, Idol Eyes, Bitter (great colour when layered up), Shimmermoss, Electric Eel (one of my first and still one of my favourites)

Stars 'n' Rockets goes great with Tilt and Parfair Amour.

Next my Coastal Scents 88 palette:

I got this from www.coastalscents.com and It's great, the shadows are only small but are domed so there's plenty of product. Plus they are greatly pigmented and there's so many colours!

Next is my Coastal Scents Contour and Blush palette which I got from the same website.

The blush colours are flattering and the contour works even on my skin if you apply it thinly enough ! :)

Hope you like this post,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment