Friday 6 May 2011

REVIEW - Sleek Sunset & Paraguaya Palettes __MakeuPanda

More Sleek palettes!
The first one I'm going to talk about is the sunset palette. I got this from Superdrug at £6.49, which as I always say, for 12 richly pigmented colours, is a steal!
It comes in packaging like this:
And these are the colours:


The colours a richly pigmented and I love how summery they are, I will definately be taking this palete away on holiday with me! Plus Sleek always include a black shadow which is useful.
These are some swatches so you can see how they go on.
And this is a quick look I did using the palette:

I think I used the bright orange and the shimmery gold. The colours are quite shimmery and go on smoothly.

Next is the Paraguaya palette which is from the 'Avoir la peche' collection, whatever that is! :) The packaging looks like this:
ahh mad photography skillz... not!
And this time the eyeshadows have names! Yay!

The colours are more matte than the Sunset ones, but a couple are quite similar.
Here are some swatches:
The pigments in this palette aren't quite as strong as in the Sunset one, but I think that's just because they are matte rather than shimmery. The Peach Gold is really lovely and my favourite!


Both palettes come with these double-ended sponge applicators which I tend to discard because I don't find them useful.
However you may find it useful! (I know my Mum likes them for smudging shadow under her eyes)
Which set of colours do you prefer?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment