Tuesday 10 May 2011

MAKEUP LOOK - simple natural eye look using Sleek's Paraguaya __MakeuPanda

I've done this look twice now since getting the palette and I think it's my new favourite everyday look.
It's mega simple, using only one brush.
All I did was take Sandstone (a very pale pinky white) with my 217 and "wash"it all over my eyelid, right up to the brow bone. It doesn't have to be really thick, but a smidgen of colour. Basically we're getting a base to blend into.
Next I took Bittersweet (A warm-toned grey) with the same brush, knocked off any excess and worked this into the crease of my eye with a windscreen-wiper motion. Don't press on too hard but you still want the product to transfer.
Finally I used a very light hand to pick up some of Stone, a very dark grey/black with the same brush, and gently worked this into the very outer V of the eye. Follow the path of the Bittersweet but don't take it as far in. The key here is to be GENTLE and LIGHT-HANDED. This gives the soft look to the make up.
Then add your mascara and we're all done. Simples.


I really like it!

ALSO a picture of my recent take on Katy Perry's E.T. music video look (kinda sorta) :D
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment