Monday 9 May 2011

REVIEW + MAKEUP LOOK - Nails inc. Charlotte Street polish + my Royal Wedding Day make up! __MakeuPanda

I got this Polish in a set of 3 from TK Maxx for around £12.99 which is a mega bargain, since they cost £11 each! (I think I'm slowly becoming a nail polish obsessor) The colour is a very pale greyish silver which isn't very shimmery but not matte either.
Here are some photos:



I think in theory it's a nice polish, and of course, as with all Nails Inc., it goes on smoothy and is quite opaque so I can't really grumble, however it's just not the colour for me. I don't know, I just think it's a bit drab looking. I prefer brighter polishes I think.

Anyway, moving on, here's some pictures of the makeup which I wore to watch the Royal Wedding at a friend's house.
The polish is from the same set as Charlotte Street and is called Hanover Square.

As you can probably tell I was going for the British flag theme. Maybe it was a bit much for watching the telly but I had fun doing it!
Thanks for reading!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment