Friday 6 May 2011

REVIEW - Primark Beauty Wipes __MakeuPanda

I recently got a double pack of these Beauty Wipes from Primark at £1, which I have to say, is quite a pleasing price. 50p a pack? Yes please!!!
And fair enough, the wipes are great for the money, however I have to admit they are quite harsh and not great for sensitive skin. I'd say that they are fine for removing lip prducts and face makeup but not for removing eyeliner, mascara etc.,especially not waterproof mascara!
They do eventually remove eyeliner if you rub a bit, but I hate to rub my eyes as my skin gets all puffy and red :( which isn't good.
I guess these are more for cleansing bare skin than removing makeup, although it does say they remove makeup on the packet.
Maybe using these for the face, and an eye make up remover product on a cotton wool ball, might work better.
Personally I'd rather have a gentle, quick wipe to use to remove my makeup efficiently.
So, thanks, but no thanks, Primark!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment