Friday 22 April 2011

REVIEW - Bargain On-Trend Nail Polish! __MakeuPanda

On my recent trip to Meadowhall, I bought some £2 nail polish from Primark. I wouldn't usually buy cosmetics from Primark because I wouldn't rate it as a particularly trustworthy place to get stuff you put on your face/near your eyes (but I do love you really, Primarni), whatever, but I loved the colour and have been after a few pastel shades since they became the newest nail polish trend, plus they look super cute on all skin tones, including my palest of the pale. :D
 Plus, apparently it's UV reactive! Cool... But I'm yet to find out if it actually is, if anyone has experienced this first hand, let me know!!
This is after one coat. It's really a opaque colour which is great. It reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream :3 I know it's messy! I'm not neat at nail painting and can't be doing with the hassle of cleaning it up with a cotton wool bud D:, I just make it worse!
 After two coats, it's perfect! And it's slightly more green in reality.
I really like the colour and application, I may have to buy a couple more colours next time i'm in Primark!

Has anyone else tried Primark's UV nail polish? Let me know your thoughts!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment