Sunday 3 April 2011

COLLECTION - makeup storage __MakeuPanda

Firstly, Happy Mother's day!

I know that I, for one, am always interested to see how other people store stuff (my Dad finds it stupidly funny how obsessed I am with STORAGE... I love looking at drawers and boxes and such in shops... :3). Especially their makeup! So I thought I'd share my storage with you. I have quite a lot of makeup probably more than average but nothing compared to some mega-makeup-bloggers!
Soo.. this is my whole dressing table-y area. I have some drawers underneath for alsorts of stuff like jewellery body stuff, some have absolute rubbish in them hahah, also the box next to them has nail polishes in.
I have a chair which is just seen on the picture from Ikea and the cushion too. My Dad built the actual wardrobe/dressing table/shelving.
On the dressing table I have a drawer tower from Hobbycraft I believe, my palettes, a little pot with 10ps/20ps in, a pot (Hobbycraft) with small brushes, an Ed Hardy perfume box which i store eyelashes in with a mini chest of drawers on top (in this i store hair grips, hair ties, earrings and a couple of small bracelets- i got it from Wilkinsons) . The mirror is from Boots. It lights up, (as you can see the cable plugs in at the far left of the table) and has a zoomed side for close-ups, i love it! Then i have some perfume and a larger pot (also Hobbycraft) with all my other brushes in.
This is in the top of the set of drawers. As you can see I keep skin products, brush cleaner and fix+ in here.
This is the first drawer. It has lipsticks, balms and cute little lipgloss pots in the left, tube lipglosses in the middle (and a loose powder), and the right side has my foundation, concealer, blushes and bronzer/highlighter.
In the middle drawer I have glitter liners (I have no idea why I have so many of these I never even use them!!) and loose glitter. Then in the middle I have lots of pencils (eyeliner, lipliner, brow etc.), along with liquid and gel eyeliner and of course the almighty pencil sharpener(s)! In the right I have mascara, eyelash curlers, and primer potion (sadly it has nowhere else to live :c)
In the bottom drawer I store random loose eyeshadows and cream eyeshadows (which I dont get along with much) and then pigments in the middle, I only have a few because I fnd them expensive (more than eyeshadow) and who needs THAT much powder? The old Mac ones have enough for 6 lifetimes I'm sure... But then I have a stack of loose pigment in the far right which is the product of a project that me and my boyfriend Tom took on (which I will blog about some other time... it includes the smashing up of FrontCover eyeshadows which sadly had to be depotted because they came in such a mahoosive bulky box! No one likes that...).

Anyway that's my collection (excluding my palettes which I could post about if anyone's interested)!
Hope you enjoyed noseying :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment