Monday 28 March 2011

REVIEW - amazing makeup wipes!!! ___MakeuPanda

Tesco Sensitive Cleansing Wipes!
They are moisturising enough for my combination skin, and they have the one thing I always look for in make-up wipes... They are always moist! I hate a scratchy, dry wipe.. Nothing worse to drag across your lids after a day of makeup!
The best part is the price! I think they were around 22p a pack! For 25 wipes.
They remove my makeup nicely, unless I'm wearing really heavy eyeliner and such, in which case I always use an oil-based remover anyway..
Compared to brands such as Simple and Garnier, they seem a steal (Alright, they may not be quite as good for your skin).
So.. I thought I would share!
Has anyone else found any other bargain beauty wipes?
Would love to hear about them!
xxx



ALSO, thought i would add to this...
A tip for more moist wipes... Always store your makeup wipes with the opening down on the surface you're storing them on.. This way the bottom one (aka the one you'll be using next) is always moist!
Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Cheapo wipes rule XD
    why is am I, Mr Panda not on your profile :@
    and why haven't you uploaded my awesome knife skills for cutting makeup up
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be, patience is key! <3

    ReplyDelete