Monday 28 March 2011

MAKEUP LOOK - crazy blue leopard! __MakeuPanda



Soo.. This evening I got a bit experiemntal with my makeup! I do this every now and then when I'm either bored or feeling creative! I know it's mental, that's the point, I'm not likely to wear this out to college or town ahaha... Also, hair deperately needs doing! Ignore roots! :D
My impression of what some girls' eyebrows are looking like right now! (Just kidding ;)) ahahaha don't get it personally.. but each to their own!
 Showing off my Barry M crackly nails :) (review and how-to here)

The lashes are by Eyelure and are called Tokyo Strip Eyelashes Style I'm Yuko.. and here's a piccy..
And I used a mixture of eyeshadows from different brands.. some Mac in there, and some Sleek I think.. :)
Like this look :-) ?
Any requests for future make-up looks?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment