Monday 21 March 2011

MAKEUP LOOKS: A COLLECTION __MakeuPanda

Some of these are really old, but I thought I'd make a collection of some of the makeup looks I've done over the past few years. And yes, some are crazy.
Bronze/brown look.
 Gothic look
 Inspired by a picture from google
 If only the lips were less smudgy
 Inspired by Katy Perry - One of the Boys Album cover
 80's theme
 Queen of hearts make-up
 Black and white
 Hiya Barbie.
 A natural look
 HAHAHA! Avatar! Not for everyday.
 Inspired by Lady gaga's huge eyes in the video for Bad Romance
 Excuse the bad lyrical editing, this is very old, and put here for makeup only
 A yellow cut-crease look, which I believe was based on MonroeMisfit's tutorial which can be found here.
 Again, excuse the editing. Based on Geisha makeup
Crazy eyelashes from Stargazer or a similar make.

Which is your favourite?
Would you like me to recreate a look?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment