Monday 28 March 2011

REVIEW + MAKEUP LOOK - using Sleek's Acid palette __MakeuPanda

I have got most of the Sleek 'i-Divine' palettes, I have collected them since they first retailed, however long ago.  I wanted to try the 'Acid' eyeshadow palette and my mum kindly picked one up for me from Superdrug (I think it was).


 The colours swatch just like they look in the palette! (But I prefer my Mac Carbon for an intense black)
 I used the neon pink, the black (and my Mac carbon because I found the Sleek one a bit.. I dunno, not intense!!) and the white..
My eyebrows look awful! Excuse them.. need tidying!

It retails at £6.49, which is fantastic value for money,m however I think the 'i-Divine' palettes have gone up in price since they first retailed, I'm sure they were more like £4.99... Not that I'm complaining! It's still a great beauty bargain, at around 55p an eyeshadow! (There is 1.1g of product in a single shadow)
The pink is this bright in real life as well!
Love it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment